HR audits work on the principle of prevention is better than cure. The strength of organisations often lies in an efficient and flawless auditing firm. HR audit reports make sure that the structure, compliance and processes of the HR department are in line with standard protocols, thus creating a professional human resource environment and a win-win situation for both the company and its employees.
OBOX offers an extensive and customisable HR audit process, focussing on the entire spectrum of the organisation’s HR department or only on specific areas such as contracts and employee management. Our effective and practical methodologies identify problems in HR functionalities with accuracy and offer solutions to mitigate them.
Our HR audit checklist includes:
- Master data against personal files or other excel sheets
- Payroll data against IT, statutory, CTC, etc.
- Joining / confirmation dates
- Leave records
- Proof of investments
- Check transfers against historical HR data
- Check reigned and retired employees’ data, process, and computation
Analysing and evaluating:
- Recruitment process
- Compensation and benefits
- Contracts and employee handbooks
- Compliances – PF, ESIC, PT, labour laws, IT, TDS, etc.
- Employee performance evaluation
- HR strategy
- Exit procedures
The OBOX Advantage
- The OBOX team continually studies the market trends to offer the best guidance to our clients
- The audit is thorough and covers all areas of the organisation’s operations, including employee management, contractor and vendor management, scope of work, etc.
- Adherence to compliance requirements is one of the principal focuses of the audit
- A detailed report on the organisation’s compliance requirements is created after each HR audit
- The HR audit offers a comprehensive study of the organisation’s compensation schemes and indicates if they are at par with the industry standards