Winding Up Operations
When closing down, organisations like to wrap up their business operations with grace and respect. Minimising financial losses without compromising compliance and professional relationships is important. Knowing just how to hand a notice to employees when closing business is a tricky job and caring about what happens to employees when a company closes is very important. Mergers and acquisitions (M&A) features, share-based compensation, registrations and compliance aspects need expert guidance to make the winding up operations easier.
OBOX has the expertise to facilitate a smooth exit for organisations by handling their closure operations efficiently and by guiding their valuable talent towards other available growth avenues.
OBOX HR team has extensive experience in:
- Pre-decision analysis
- Employee communications planning
- Legally compliant termination and redundancy program design and operation
- Exit process policies and administration
- Benefits considerations
- International assignee repatriation
- Placement and transition programs
When an organization decides to eliminate certain positions, either due to restructuring or due to downsizing, it is important to help the laid-off resources with professional guidance. Employee outplacement is crucial to ending employer-employee relationship smoothly and to preserve the morality of the present employees.
OBOX HR offers optimal employee outplacement solutions and guidance to the employees and the employer. We help them with:
- Avoiding legal hassles
- Preserving their public image
- Improving employee morale
- Helping laid-off employees finding a new job
- Restructuring and implementing new business strategies