Having the right people in your business improves success and performance. Therefore, OBOX, a top recruitment consultant, works behind the scenes using conventional and non-conventional methods for recruitment, freeing organisations to work towards achieving their business targets.
1. Permanent Placement
Recruitment being our core service, OBOX assigns an expert HR consultant to each of our clients. The assigned professional consultant is the primary source of contact for the client, working closely with the client’s team to handle all recruitment activities, either onsite or offsite. Through permanent placement, OBOX offers a comprehensive and efficient service to our clients, guiding them to attract the right talent into their organisation.
2. Executive Recruitment
Executive recruitment denotes headhunting for senior, executive, and other specialised positions for organisations. OBOX enables sourcing and attracting senior candidates for our clients who will play a key part in driving the organisations towards their goals and sustainable change. Leveraging our wide network of talents, our team has thus far placed senior executives in several top notch MNCs, mid and small sized organisations, and in start-ups.
3. Bulk Recruitment
While traditional means of recruitment are sufficient to manage day-to-day resource needs, it is inefficient - both in terms of cost and strain - when there is a rapid surge in numbers due to new assignments or expansions. This is when the need for manpower recruitment services arise.
OBOX offers Bulk Recruitment services on a contract or project basis. Our team will take over the entire process of recruitment from getting the requisitions for the positions, to screening the right candidates for your business, and aiding the on-boarding process.
4. RPO Offshore Recruitment
Be it for start-ups, new projects, or expansion plans, OBOX Recruitment Process Outsourcing(RPO) supports our clients’ businesses with end-to-end recruitment requirements across all levels.
BPO/ Offshore Recruitment Specialists
In this form of business process outsourcing (BPO), the organisation outsources or transfers all or part of its recruitment activities to OBOX. Our offshore recruitment specialists offer services both globally and nationally, providing 24x7 and 365 days’ support to our clients.
Our BPO services include:
- Position and Recruitment analysis
- Candidate Research and Screening
- Interview Process
- Reference Check
- Coordinating On-boarding Process
Our Recruitment Specialists:
- Have 4+ years of experience
- Work in fulltime, part time, and contract positions
- Work in all time zones
- Co-ordinate a minimum of 3 jobs a day
- Have expertise in sourcing tools and job boards (Dice, Career Builder, Monster, Net-Temps, Ladders, Jobs Circle, Indeed, Google, Internal Database)
- Utilise social media platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.) for profile sourcing
5. On-demand Recruiter
An OBOX on-demand recruiter provides recruiting, sourcing, and coordination on an as-requested basis rather than with long-term contracts. Organisations use on-demand RPO, either onsite or offsite, for the entire recruiting process or only for certain services such as sourcing, coordination of interviews, reference and background checking, on-boarding, etc.
The OBOX Recruitment Process
The recruitment process of OBOX, one of the best recruitment companies, is meticulous and research-based. We use simulations and case studies to evaluate every candidate we recruit for our clients, making sure that the skills and goals of the candidates are on the same page as the clients we recruit them for.
A typical recruitment cycle involves:
- Comprehensive analysis of the job requirement(s)
- Shortlisting qualified candidates
- Onboarding assistance
The OBOX Advantage
Ours is a transparent and result driven selection process.
A typical recruitment cycle involves:
- Our recruitment process is aimed at hiring the right person for the right job the first time around, saving cost, effort and time
- Candidates are recruited after rigorous evaluation of their professional and soft skills
- Our soft skill and attitude evaluation enables selecting candidates with the right goals and productivity for the job