Complying with the national and state labour laws is important to business of all sizes to avoid heavy penalties, legal entanglements and liabilities. Risk of exposure many a times causes serious worries in boardrooms, leading to time and effort loss.
As labour law consultants with a strong team and a decade of experience in handling labour law compliances, OBOX compliance and advisory services guide companies in all matters related to national and state labour and industrial laws and handle any pertaining issues that arise during their business operations.
The OBOX Labour Law Services
- Registrations and Licensing: PF, ESIC, LWF, PT, Shops, Contract Labour, etc.
- Statutory payment computations
- Preparation of statutory challans & filing of returns – monthly, quarterly, half-yearly and yearly
- Maintenance of statutory registers and displaying of abstracts
- Attending to statutory authority inspections – responding to notice/summons, etc.
- Principal employer and vendor audit statutory remittance
- Litigation support – presenting labour law suits before labour court, industrial court and High court
- Liaising with Labour Ministry, Commissioner and Government Authorities – state and central
- Handling strike out, labour dispute, wage settlement, winding up of company, etc.
- Consultation to handle labour related issues arising during mergers and acquisitions
- Legal compliance, consultation and planning for mass layoffs
The OBOX Advantage
- We guide our clients with our expert knowledge in the field of labour laws to shape their business strategies to be compliant and effective
- Our frequent and rigorous audits prevent any potential issues and slips, preventing non-compliance and its associated consequences
- We strive to nullify statutory risks of our clients’ business operations, enabling smooth strategy execution
- OBOX team consists of subject matter experts in a wide range of domains who have thorough knowledge and understanding of the labour laws of their domain, rendering our service valuable to all kinds of businesses